Tuesday, March 15, 2011

the best dessert i've ever had...

I'm sure many people who have traveled to Las Vegas, NV just had to check out the Bellagio hotel. The hotel has the Fountains of Bellagio, a large dancing water fountain synchronized to music. It's so beautiful that I had to watch it quite a few times.
And inside the hotel there is a glass-encased 27 foot high chocolate fountain with 2 tonnes of melted flowing white, milk and dark chocolate. It's the world's tallest and largest volume chocolate fountain at the Jean-Philippe Patisserie.

My husband and I had already ate when we found this place, but we couldn't help but to try one of the desserts. There had to have been about 40 desserts to choose from. We finally settled on a triple chocolate cheesecake. The chocolate was so luscious and the cheesecake like velvet. I had decided that was the best dessert i've ever had so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment