Monday, July 21, 2014

TopBox June “Flare” Limited Edition


I recently purchased the FLARE limited edition Top Box. I really loved the Chatelaine Limited Edition Top Box so I purchased the FLARE one kind of on a whim without even really looking too closely at it. I paid $40.00 for it and it came with a year subscription to FLARE and an add on for being an existing TopBox subscriber.

1. Kerastase Elixer Ultime Radiating and Beautifying Scented Oil for Color Treated Hair (50ml) - Haven't had a chance to try this yet but it smells great. I usually don't try to figure out the cost of each item in these boxes, as I do it for fun and that's it, but this item is listed as $67.32 on Amazon for 125ml.  That makes this 50ml size about $27.00! It has excellent online reviews so I'm excited to try it.

2. Estee Lauder DayWear BB Multi-Perfecting Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35- 01 Light (5ml) - The sample is incredibly small. Something that the Estee Lauder counter would give out for free. Although I have heard that this is a great BB cream for people with oily skin so I am excited to use this as well.

3. Shu Uemura Art of Hair POREfinist Anti-Shine Fresh Cleansing Oil (20ml) - Love this!! I have been wanting to try a cleansing oil for a long time and this one is fantastic!

4. Aveda Air Control Hair Spray (42g) - The smell is something I have never smelled in a hair spray before. I haven't decided if I like it or not. But great hairspray overall.

5. essie 'cute as a button' and 'sand tropez' nail polish (full size) - Great colours!! And essie is my favorite nail polish brand so these I love already.

6. St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body - MediumDark (30ml) - I have wanted to try the St. Tropez self tanning products for awhile now! But I haven't tried this one yet because I'm scared it will be too dark. I have auburn hair and am fair skinned so hence my reservations. But I will try soon.

7. Vasanti Cosmetics Luminous Cream Blush- Pinnacle (3.75g) - I LOVE this blush!! Great colour and great formula!

8. Miracle 10 Skincare AHA Cream (15ml) - I was looking forward to this product when I seen it was in this box. I have only had a chance to use it twice so I don't have an opinion on it quite yet.

9. Jewels and Aces Blush Riley Drop Earrings - These are cute! Not sure how often I will wear them. They are not exactly my style but they are good quality. Might gift these to someone.

I also received a Vasanti Cosmetics Lipstick in 'Hot Brit' for being an existing TopBox subscriber. It is a great colour!! It's a hot pink color (which is my favorite lip color to wear).

Overall, it's a good box. Great value and some great products to play with and try that I wouldn't have bought myself.

Did you order this box? What were your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment