Monday, July 7, 2014

June 2014 Top Box

Topbox is a Canadian beauty subscription box for $12.00 per month, shipping included. 

For June's box I opted for a regular box.

China Glaze Nail Lacquer $10-$12 in Wait N' Sea (full size)
I love this colour! The china glaze formula is fantastic. 


Barefoot Venus Lip Fable in Cherry Crush $7.50
I had seen on other Topbox reviews that many people complained about this item. I personally love the Barefoot Venus brand and have tried a few of their products. I'm glad to try the lip balm, I am just picky about the container. I prefer lip balms in a tube form.

Vasanti Cosmetics BrightenUp! Ezymatic Face Rejuvenator $5.67 
To be honest, I wasn't overly excited when I seen this product. I have never heard of Vasanti Cosmetics. But after trying this, I fell in love. It is probably one of the best exfoliaters I have tried. 

Bioderma Atoderm Gentle Shower Gel $3.95
I have never tried Bioderma products but I have heard of them. I was quite underwhelmed by this product because it has no scent. I understand that is why some people probably love it, but personally I want my body washed to have a scent.

Overall I thought this month's Topbox was great! What items did you receive? 
Post your June Topbox reviews in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment