Tuesday, July 8, 2014

June 2014 Favorites


My Favorite Items This June 

 



1. Cover Girl truMagic in 'Sunkisser'


$10.99 Shopper's Drug Mart

I read other reviews about this product, and there wasn't a lot of love for it. I love it! It is the best bronzer I have found for my skin tone. I am very fair with auburn hair. This bronzer is very sheer and buildable. Doesn't look muddy on my fair skin.


2.Loreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in Blackest Black


$8.99 Shopper's Drug Mart

Ok so this mascara is probably on everyone's June favorite list. But it's fantastic! Creates long, separated lashes. It doesn't flake and lasts all day.


3. Batiste Revitalise It Dry Shampoo in 'Tropical'


$8.99 well.ca

I have to admit, this is the first time I have tried the batiste dry shampoo as much as I have heard great reviews on it. the scent is amazing and creates great volume. I use dry shampoo before I go to bed as it seems to absorb better. By the time I wake up, my hair feels great and any residue is easily brushed out.


4. Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipstick in 'Melted Peony'


$25.00 Sephora


Most of my favorites this month have been drugstore brands. I almost didn't buy this because of the price but I was dying to try it. I'm glad I did. the colour is perfect for me and it lasts for hours. The formula is super soft and feels great on the lips.


 


5. Benefit Fake Up Concealer in '01 Light'


$29.00 Sephora


Under eye concealer is a new thing for me. I was using just normal foundation until i received a sample of this product and fell in love. It feels so smooth and creamy and completely covers under eye circles. 


 


6. Revlon Super Lustrous Shine Lipstick in 'Lover's Coral'


$7.99 Shopper's Drug Mart


This is a very sheer lipstick. Just a light coral tint with some gold shimmer. It is great for just a pinch of color for summer. I have been wearing it almost every day.


So those are my June favorites! What are yours? I love to see other 'favorites' blog articles. Post yours in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment