Thursday, July 17, 2014

July 2014 Wantable Box




Wantable is a monthly subscription box that offers 3 choices - Accessories, Makeup and Intimates.
For Canadians, it is $36.00 USD plus shipping and duties. Boxes are customized depending on your style preferences from a survey that you fill out that can be updated whenever you want to change things up.
Wantable is the most expensive subscription box I subscribe to, but it is the one I look forward to each month.

Brenda Sunglasses $18.00

This is the 4th pair of sunglasses I have received from Wantable in the last couple months.  But these are my FAVORITE pair. They also have a high quality feel. They are sturdy and provide UV protection. They have a slight cat-eye shape with a slight tortoise pattern on the sides.

Fabiana Necklace $22.00
Ok when I first seen this, I hated it. But I wore it the other day and now I love it. It's a great length and has a great rocker/summer vibe. Love love love!

Gia Earrings $15.00
This is my least favorite item from this month's box. I do like them, they are only my least favorite because I feel like they are more of a fall/winter item.

Candace Earrings $34.00
I think these are great! Great colour! I haven't had a chance to wear them yet but I know I will. I was very surprised to see on the description sheet that they are 10K gold plated.

Overall, July's month was good The overall value of the box is $89.00! The price is slightly inflated, but I do believe it is still a good value. I love subscribing because it's a surprise every month. I absolutely love the necklace and the sunglasses and have worn the sunglasses almost daily since receiving them.

For August I will take a break from the Wantable box. I have been invited to a Lia Sophia party and I just can't justify doing both for August.

Do you subscribe to Wantable? What items did you receive?

1 comment:

  1. I love those sunglasses! Not really into jewellery but I think those look nice :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, g+, and bloglovin? Let me know on my blog :)

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete